Beetroot (Beta vulgaris) is a very special and highly beneficial and nutritious vegetable.
Beetroot is a rich dark red colour and has a delicious earthy flavour (high in beneficial minerals). Beetroot has been a salad favourite for many years around the world. It's now available as a healthy beetroot juice and in easy to take beetroot capsules, enabling you to enjoy the nutritious benefits of this vegetable and it's active ingredients such as betanin all day, every day.
Beetroot contains high amounts of bioavailable forms of iron and trace minerals. Beetroot powder capsules can be used as a gentle food form iron and trace minerals supplement on a daily basis. Can also be useful during pregnancy.
A great source of natural iron and minerals. As Active Beetroot Capsules is a food state product, the absorption rate is very high when compared to unnatural man-made vitamins and minerals.
- Active Beetroot capsules supply a source of anthocyanadins (this is a natural antioxidant)
- Active Beetroot extract provides a natural source of bioavailable vitamins and minerals such as Vitamin C, B, Folic acid and iron (easily absorbable as is in a natural food form state)
- Active Beetroot capsules may support the natural process of elimination
- Active Beetroot may support the liver, spleen, gall bladder and kidneys
- Active Beetroot capsules contain natural organic iron. This iron is non-irritating and should not cause gastric problems such as constipation
- Beetroot is naturally rich in alkaline elements and a great addition to body detox and cleansing programs
- Natural Active Beetroot capsules can be used as a gentle food-form natural iron and mineral supplement. As it is in it's natural food state, common problems associated with taking other forms of iron supplementation should not be experienced.
- Contains high levels of nitrates - thought to support promotion / formation of nitric oxide
Among beet root's countless benefits, it is used by many sportsmen and sportswomen during times of extreme training sessions when demands for energy levels and recovery is required.