Hemp is a great source of complete Protein, low in carbohydrates and also rich in Essential Fatty Acids (the good oils).
Ideal for Vegetarian and Vegans - sedentary people and athletes alike.
Our hemp protein powder is now fortified with 15 added beneficial herbs & spices to support...
- Recovery following exercise & training sessions
- Muscular inflammation
- Energy levels
- Fat burning & stable blood sugar levels
- Intake of food nutrients and powerful antioxidants
INGREDIENTS: Hemp protein powder (90%), Acerola Powder, Alfalfa Powder, Acai Berry (Freeze Dried) Powder, Beetroot Powder, Citrus Aurantium Powder, Chlorella Powder, Cinnamon Powder, Dandelion Root Powder, Fenugreek Powder, Green Tea Powder, Ground Celery Powder, Montmorency Cherry Powder, Parsley Powder, Spinach Powder, Spirulina Powder
Most complete protein sources are from animals which poses a problem for people who wish to follow an animal free / vegetarian and vegan diet.
Hemp protein powder is the ideal food for those who wish to supplements or increase their daily protein intake without using dairy, soya or animal products.
Best of all, hemp protein powder is a complete protein source, rich in all the essential amino acids.
It contains all 20 amino acids, including the 10 essential amino acids.
Hemp protein is also easily digestible and does not cause bloating and flatulence which many people experience with other dairy based protein powders.
Essential Fatty Acids:
The essential fatty acids found in hemp and hemp protein powder have an optimal ratio of Omega 6 to Omega 3 oils (3:1) for the human body.
Hemp essential fatty acids support your general health and well-being, specifically...
- help circulation
- support the heart
- nourish the skin & hair
- support joint lubrication and your immune system strength
More importantly, hemp does not contain the deadly dioxins and other toxins found in oily fish.
Suitability of Hemp Protein Powder:
- Ideal for athletes to support muscle repair & recovery
- Slimmers and dieters can use it as part of their weight loss programmes as a snack or meal replacement when used as part of a balanced diet.
The high protein and essential oils help to reduce hunger and appetite.
- Generally, use daily to maintain optimum protein intake with accompanying beneficial oils, dietary fibre and phyto-nutrients as part of a healthy lifestyle